If you’re a construction manager or business owner in charge of a large industrial project and need to purchase equipment, Abby Industrial can help you.
For example, let’s say you’re adding a new wing to a VA hospital and one of the equipment purchases for this project is for HVAC – air conditioners, chillers, compressors, ducting, heating, water tanks, etc. We’ll look at your specs, the contract, and any other paperwork you have to help you determine exactly what you need.
We’ll also take into account the following:
- Logistics and scheduling
- Engineering specs and callouts
We do the vetting for you
The Portsmouth (NH) Naval Ship Yard recently hired Abby Industrial to purchase equipment for a new manufacturing facility — which included a blast room. As part of the project, we vetted vendors and then recommended three companies who could meet the project specifications.
And, because we’re a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we can help you meet government contract specifications for doing business with SDVOBs / SDVOSBs — as well as find other certified SDVOBs who have the product you need.
SDVOB Badge – A symbol of trust
Did you know that of the 50,000 companies that state they’re a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business, less than 30% completed the audit and are actually certified by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)?
It’s true. And, to retain the badge, a company must regularly re-certify. The VA keeps a database of certified companies and only certified businesses may use the SDVOB badge.
Businesses and agencies who do work with or purchase on behalf of the Federal Government are strongly encouraged to target SDVOB businesses. In fact, government purchasing contracts often state that a specific dollar percentage must go to certified businesses.
Benefits of Working with Abby Industrial
As a certified SDVOB, Abby Industrial is positioned to help you save time and money — while also providing over 20 years of industrial equipment expertise.
- Relieve administrative burden — We free you from spending days or weeks trying to find the right company with the right piece of equipment.
- Narrow down choices — Because we know industrial equipment, we can narrow your choices, which saves you time vetting companies and completing paperwork.
- Provide consultative services — We can review blueprints or specs, ask the right questions, and provide recommendations for transportation, logistics, installation, and other issues.
- Offer SDVOB preferences — We help you meet government contract specifications for doing business with a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business – as well as find other certified SDVOBs who have the product you need.
If you have an industrial equipment requisition and need help, contact us. We’re happy to have a discussion to see if we can help you.